Broad spectrum insecticide that combines two active ingredients (CIPERMETRINE AND AZAMETIFOS) that act synergistically giving the product a high efficiency. Organophosphorus and pyrethroid in the same formulation: UNIQUE ON THE MARKET. Great activity and high tumbling effect (Cypermethrin) and powerful and persistent residual effect (Azamethiphos). Indicated for serious infestations that require rapid and effective shock treatment and greater persistence than conventional pyrethroid-based products. Very effective in the control of wasps, ants and cockroaches.
• Concentrated emulsifiable insecticide based on the organophosphate Azamethiphos, UNIQUE INSECTICIDE OF ITS CLASS WITH AUTHORIZATION IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND FOOD INDUSTRY. • Mode of action different from pyrethroids (acetylcholinesterase inhibitor). • Shock action without causing eviction of the pest, with a prolonged residual effect far superior to pyrethroid insecticides. • Very effective for the perimeter control of cockroaches in kitchens, sinks, etc., fleas and in bed bug treatments.
• Insecticide powder of broad spectrum of action based on the organophosphate Azamethiphos, with a mode of action different from pyrethroids (acetylcholinesterase inhibitor).
• Indicated for the control of crawling insects and difficult pests, such as cockroaches, bugs, spiders, fleas, ants, wasps, etc.
• Areas of application: inaccessible or inaccessible places, such as wasp nests (around and inside), inside skirting boards, cracks and plugs for the control of bedbugs, storage areas, garbage dumps, and in all those places where it is not possible to spray an insecticide.
• Provides effective protection for months, is not repellent and does not smell. • Not classified as toxic, it is odorless and does not irritate the applicator.
• Insecticide lacquer with a broad spectrum of action based on the organophosphate Azamethiphos. • Unique in the market, alternative to pyrethroids. • Indicated for the control of crawling insects and difficult pests, such as cockroaches, bugs, spiders, fleas, ants, wasps, etc. • Provide effective protection for months.
• Bait in the form of insecticidal gel for the control of cockroaches (Blatella germanica, Blatta orientalis, Periplaneta americana). • It incorporates food attractants of high appetite, even in places of great food competition, and that maintain their attraction for the time necessary for the control of the pest due to the stability of the formulated in all types of conditions and surfaces. • Contains Imidacloprid, a non-repellent neurotoxic insecticide of the neonicotinoid family, so the cockroach does not detect the source of its poisoning or generate rejection of the bait.
• Insecticide bait for the control of flies and other flying insects. • Incorporates Acetamiprid: neonicotinoid that acts by contact and ingestion. • Does not create rejection or repulsion to the bait. • Contains sexual attractant for flies Cis-9-tricosene.
• Adhesive trap for the capture and monitoring of crawling insects, especially cockroaches. • Incorporates specific cockroach attractant into the adherent base. • With 4 inputs to increase the accessibility of the insect to the trap. • Divisible in 3 smaller traps (boxes 250 x 3 units).
• Bait in the form of insecticidal gel for the control of ants (Linepithema humile, Monomorium pharaonis, Lasius niger, etc.). • Due to its composition and special viscosity, the gel exerts a great power of attraction in the ants, which ingest it and transport it easily to the interior of the nests. • Contains Imidacloprid, a non-repellent neurotoxic insecticide of the neonicotinoid family, which produces a delayed death effect giving the necessary and sufficient time to allow the exchange of food between the ants, contaminating the entire colony and achieving the elimination of the anthill.
• Acaricide insecticide ready to use with broad spectrum of action. • Ideal for shock treatments where an important initial turnover is required (eg Blatella germanica in the food industry). • Pulverizable and nebulizable, does not stain the surfaces where it is applied. • Quick drying without any waste, No odor.
• Adhesive trap for the capture and monitoring of cockroaches. • Incorporates food attractant for the attraction of both nymphs and adult individuals, who are trapped inside. Very effective in controlling pest and reinfestation levels in the food industry.
Bait insecticide against ants formulated in microgranules with sugary attractants. It incorporates Acetamiprid: neonicotinoid that acts by contact and ingestion. It does not create detectable and avoidable barriers by the ant (pyrethroids). Visible effects in the anthill at 6 days, which culminate with the total elimination of it in 2 weeks. Especially effective against the black garden ant (Lasius niger).
• Automatic discharge insecticide load with great shock power. • Suitable for the disinsection of means of transport such as trains, buses, boats, etc. • Easy handling and high performance (1 bottle of 140 ml-100 m3).