• Automatic discharge insecticide load with great shock power. • Suitable for the disinsection of means of transport such as trains, buses, boats, etc. • Easy handling and high performance (1 bottle of 140 ml-100 m3).
• Insecticide bait for the control of flies and other flying insects. • Incorporates Acetamiprid: neonicotinoid that acts by contact and ingestion. • Does not create rejection or repulsion to the bait. • Contains sexual attractant for flies Cis-9-tricosene.
Paraffin baits through the Modular® Fusion process. This process produces baits with high resistance to moisture (even in immersion) with a minimum amount of paraffin, which allows a high content of cereal which translates into greater appetite and efficiency. Baits without active ingredient. Blocks 20 g.
• Concentrated emulsifiable insecticide based on the organophosphate Azamethiphos, UNIQUE INSECTICIDE OF ITS CLASS WITH AUTHORIZATION IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND FOOD INDUSTRY. • Mode of action different from pyrethroids (acetylcholinesterase inhibitor). • Shock action without causing eviction of the pest, with a prolonged residual effect far superior to pyrethroid insecticides. • Very effective for the perimeter control of cockroaches in kitchens, sinks, etc., fleas and in bed bug treatments.
• Insecticide powder of broad spectrum of action based on the organophosphate Azamethiphos, with a mode of action different from pyrethroids (acetylcholinesterase inhibitor).
• Indicated for the control of crawling insects and difficult pests, such as cockroaches, bugs, spiders, fleas, ants, wasps, etc.
• Areas of application: inaccessible or inaccessible places, such as wasp nests (around and inside), inside skirting boards, cracks and plugs for the control of bedbugs, storage areas, garbage dumps, and in all those places where it is not possible to spray an insecticide.
• Provides effective protection for months, is not repellent and does not smell. • Not classified as toxic, it is odorless and does not irritate the applicator.
• Adhesive trap for the capture and monitoring of cockroaches. • Incorporates food attractant for the attraction of both nymphs and adult individuals, who are trapped inside. Very effective in controlling pest and reinfestation levels in the food industry.
• Adhesive trap for the capture and monitoring of crawling insects, especially cockroaches. • Incorporates specific cockroach attractant into the adherent base. • With 4 inputs to increase the accessibility of the insect to the trap. • Divisible in 3 smaller traps (boxes 250 x 3 units).
• Insecticide lacquer with a broad spectrum of action based on the organophosphate Azamethiphos. • Unique in the market, alternative to pyrethroids. • Indicated for the control of crawling insects and difficult pests, such as cockroaches, bugs, spiders, fleas, ants, wasps, etc. • Provide effective protection for months.
Broad spectrum insecticide that combines two active ingredients (CIPERMETRINE AND AZAMETIFOS) that act synergistically giving the product a high efficiency. Organophosphorus and pyrethroid in the same formulation: UNIQUE ON THE MARKET. Great activity and high tumbling effect (Cypermethrin) and powerful and persistent residual effect (Azamethiphos). Indicated for serious infestations that require rapid and effective shock treatment and greater persistence than conventional pyrethroid-based products. Very effective in the control of wasps, ants and cockroaches.
• Disinfectant formulated on the basis of stabilized hydrogen peroxide for the treatment of drinking water facilities for human or animal consumption, considered to be at risk of Legionella, especially tanks and hot water circuits (DHW) and cold water for human consumption (AFCH). • It complies with the UNE-EN 902 standard for the treatment of water for human and animal consumption. • It has a high bactericidal, virucidal and sporicidal power at very low doses. • Effective in a wide range of temperature, 100% biodegradable (decomposes in oxygen and water). • Double function: degrades organic matter eliminating biofilm and remains of algae and cleans and sanitizes pipelines and water tanks.
• Reactive strips for the QA quaternary ammonium colorimetric analysis. • Product suitable for the routine control of the level of biocide based on any type of quaternary ammonium. • Valid for the measurement of the SANIVIR® LEGIONELLA and TL 1003 PLUS biocide. • Measurement interval: Low measurement range: 0, 10, 20, 40, 80 ppm. High measurement range: 0, 100, 200, 400, 800 ppm.